Sugar-free Dessert recipe is similar to the lemon pie diabetic.
Recipe Creamy lemon bars-calories 106
Half a cup of white flour
6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces 1/2 inch
2 tablespoons Splenda nuclear
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup half and half
4 large eggs
1/3 cup flour
1 1/4 cups Splenda nuclear
Terry 1/2 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon grated fresh lemon peel
1. to make the dough: Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. lightly spray 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
2. combine flour, salt, food processor Bowl nuclear Splenda. Pulse 2-3 times.
3. Add the butter. Pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. press the mixture into a baking pan and Bake until crust is lightly mshhima tone you want you (approx. 20 minutes).
5. baking in the oven at the membrane, carrying the eggs and half and half medium bowl.
6. gradually rotates flour, lemon juice and Splenda, lemon peel.
7. pour the mixture on crust and Bake until hot edges lightly Center are mshhima you want shade (15 minutes).
8. rack and let cool completely on the wire. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
9. cut squares of size 2 and enjoy.
Nutritional information for each submission:
Total fat: 6.5 g
Cholesterol mg: 67.1
Sodium: interferes 69.7 mg
Total carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 0.5 g
Protein: 2.9 g
Weight of points: 3
Maybe like these dessert recipes as well:
Incoming search, as this recipe: tags: calories, citrus fruit, cookie, cookie recipes, cooking, and cream, dessert, recipes, dessert, diabetic, diabetic recipes, diet, eat healthy food, a plate, bars, lemon, lemon pie, recipe, sugar-free, sugar free