Now here’s a recipe for ???? large rings all lovers … Shadow texture contrast perfectly, and fantastic from any spice!
Southwestern onion rings recipe-171 calories
2 large sweet onions
1 3/4 cups flour
2 1/2 cups milk-butter
3 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons salt
1-2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1. dice the onion slices 1/4 ? and separate rings.
2. place the rings in a bowl and add milk and butter to cover the onions.
3. soak for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. in another bowl, beat together the eggs and water.
5. combine flour, chili powder, salt, cayenne pepper, cumin, garlic powder and sugar in a bowl is shallow.
6. drain onion rings.
7. dip the rings in the egg first and then dredge flour mixture.
8. Fry the onion rings on 1? of oil heated to degrees 375, slightly each time, until golden brown on each side.
9. drain and serve immediately.
Nutritional information for each submission:
Total fat: 2.4 g
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Sodium: 595 mg
Total carbs: 29.8 g
Fiber: 0.0 g
Protein: 7.5 g
Weight of points: 3
Photo credit: phototram
Maybe like the vegetable recipes:
Incoming search, as this recipe: tags: hmthabn, hmthabn, recipes, cooking, nutrition, crisp, food, healthy, onion rings, onion rings recipe, recipe, side dish recipes, side dish, in South-Western, spices, vegetables, vegetable recipes